Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dewey's Pizza

So this is a everything wireless blog, but today I have to mention the amazing lunch I had.  Dewey's Pizza is opening a Location in Webster  Groves, MO.  It was one of the best dinning experiences I have had in a long time.  The Pizza was outstanding, and I can't remember any better service then I had today. It was all about TEAMWORK.  I asked them if the teamwork was a normal way to do things at Dewey's, and the answer was yes.

Today was an open house for the local businesses in the area, and also a way to get the staff trained and getting the kinks worked out.  Our server was Samantha, she seemed like she had worked for them for a long time.  She was great, along with everyone else that had helped us.

Dewey's Pizza will open to the public on February 8, 2010.  Make sure to check them out.


122 E. Lockwood Ave. 

Webster Groves, MO

314.961.1000

No comments:

Post a Comment